Murvaul Park Policies
- All Campers and Renters must check in at the office upon arrival.
- Check in time is 2:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Make checks payable to: PCFWSD #1
- $30.00 will be charged for all returned checks.
- Night Drop in office door
- Office hours: Mon-Fri. 8:30-12 and 1-4:30
During Your Stay:
- Only one RV or tent in a spot. Cabins may not be over-crowded.
- You must stay in the spot that is assigned to you, unless otherwise agreed upon by Office Manager.
- No outside appliances (refrigerator, freezer, washer, dryer, air conditioner) are allowed.
- No extra trailers or buildings (utility, or temporary or permanent storage) are permitted.
- Campfires are permitted on camp grounds only, unless a burn ban has been issued by Panola County. Bonfires are not permitted at any time.
- Alcohol is only permitted in your camp area or cabin area.
- Camping areas must be kept clean at all times put all trash in the cans provided.
- Do not disturb other campers with loud talking, loud music, and loud vehicles or in any other way.
- Absolutely no fighting.
- This is a public, family oriented recreation area – No profanity will be tolerated.
- No fireworks permitted anywhere on PCFWSD # 1 property.
- No swimming, jumping or diving from piers or boat launch areas.
- No unregistered vehicles in the park (ATV’s, go carts, mopeds, etc.) unless for handicap use.
- No tents in the RV area without permission from the office.
- Pit Bulls or other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times and any “deposits” must be bagged, sealed and thrown in trash cans. Anyone violating this rule will be asked to leave the park.
- No pets, no fires, no glass containers, and no alcohol of any kind in the swimming area or other public areas.
- There is a non refundable pet fee of $50.00 for the cabins