- All Campers and Renters must check in at the office or with camp host upon arrival.
- Check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 11:00am
- Quiet time is 10:00pm to 8:00am
- Cash or credit cards only for payments (NO checks)
- Office Hours: Mon-Fri. 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Night Drop in office door for keys
- Pit Bulls or other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times and any “deposits” must be bagged, sealed and thrown in trash cans. Anyone violating this rule will be asked to leave the park.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $50.00 for the cabins.
Campground During Your Stay:
- Only one RV or tent in a spot. Cabins may not be over-crowded.
- You must stay in the spot that is assigned to you, unless otherwise agreed upon by Office Staff.
- No outside appliances (refrigerator, freezer, washer, dryer, air conditioner) are allowed.
- No extra trailers or buildings (utility, or temporary or permanent storage) are permitted.
- Campfires are permitted on camp grounds only, unless a burn ban has been issued by Panola County. Bonfires are not permitted at any time.
- No pets, no fires, no glass containers, and no alcohol of any kind in the swimming area or other public areas.
- Alcohol is only permitted in your camp area or cabin area.
- Camping areas must be kept clean at all times. Put all trash in the cans provided.
- Do not disturb other campers with loud talking, loud music, and loud vehicles or in any other way.
- Absolutely no fighting.
- This is a public, family oriented recreation area – No profanity will be tolerated.
- No fireworks permitted anywhere on PCFWSD #1 property.
- No swimming, jumping or diving from piers or boat launch areas.
- No unregistered vehicles in the park (ATV’s, go carts, mopeds, etc.) unless for handicap use.
- No tents in the RV area without permission from the office.
Cabin, Lodge, Lake House and Pavilion rules in addition to above:
- Facilities may not be over-crowded.
- Two night minimum rental on weekends (except Pavilion)
- Cancellation fee oof one night rental for less than 7 day notice
- Non-refundable pet fee of $50.00 for cabins, lodge, or lakehouse
- PCFWSD #1 has the right to charge your credit card for excess messes/damage
- $50.00 fee will be charged for violating “no smoking” rule inside facilities